Optimal Life Space Admin
As the Optimal Life Space Admin, you will be responsible for:
- Answering client emails
- Scheduling consultations and session with clients
- Respond to inquiries
- Create invoices
- Update website information
- Assist in running the OLS social media accounts
What makes you perfect for this job.
- Have 3 years working experience
- Self-driven and goal oriented person
- Familiar with marketing and social media concepts
- Proficient with gmail, google calendar
- Well spoken
- Early/on time to all events
- Self-motivated to grow personally and professionally.
Starting off, the position is available for 15-hours a week.
This is a flexible amount of time and can be talked about further during interview.